- TV has unbeatable reach and scale: broadcast TV reaches over 3.35 million New Zealanders every week.
- TV advertising works: international research shows that TV delivers advertisers a bigger return on investment than any other media.
- TV is loved: New Zealanders spent on average 2 hours and 31 minutes a day watching broadcast TV.
- TV makes brands famous.
- TV has premium, brand-safe content.
- TV reaches millennials: 55% of people aged 18-24 and 69% of people aged 25-39 watch broadcast TV every week.
For even more facts and figures about the benefits of TV, click here.